3503 Excavator (2008-2011)
- Digging Depth of 10'7" - short arm
- Digging Depth of 11'7" - long arm
- Net Power of 32 hp
- Weight of 7,715 lbs. - cab
- Weight of 7,530 lbs. - canopy
- Maximum Digging Depth of 10'7" with the short arm and 11'7" with the long arm
- Maximum Dump Height of 11'10.5" with the short arm and 12'6" with the long arm
- Operating weight with a canopy is 7,530 lbs.
- Operating weight with a cab is 7,715 lbs.
- 32 hp Yanmar diesel engine
- Hydraulic system is powered by two-variable capacity pumps and one gear pump, allowing for simultaneous hydraulic function without loss of power or speed
- The tail overhang of the tracks is 23"
- Slew speed of 10 rpm
- Dual travel speed of 1.5 mph to 3.0 mph
- Sloped undercarriage frame reduces the amount of materials that build-up, increasing safety and reducing clean-up
- Extra large operator station features ergonomic controls and an adjustable, high-back seat
- Service is made easy with a large, swing-open door providing access to the hydraulic valve bank and a smaller swing-open door provides access to the engine.
- 3503 Load Chart
- Joystick controls
- SAE/ISO Selector Valve allows operators to choose their control operating format